In this Agreement:
- “Property Republic”, “Us” and “We” means Property Republic Pty Ltd (ACN 162 396 796) of PO Box 8474, Armadale, Victoria 3143, Australia.
- “You” means the individual interacting with Our Website in order to view and agree to this Agreement.
- words importing the singular are deemed to include the plural and vice versa;
- headings and subheadings are inserted for convenience only and will not be used to interpret the text;
- words denoting a natural person will include a corporation and vice versa;
- “including” and similar words are not words of limitation;
- words importing gender include every gender;
- references to any document (including this Agreement) are references to that document as amended, consolidated or supplemented from time to time;
- references to parties or to any party will include their or its respective successors, permitted assignors, executors and administrators;
- a reference to any legislation, regulation, code or local law includes any modification, re-enactment or substitution of it;
This Agreement is a legal contract
This Agreement is intended to create a legally binding contract between You and Us, on the terms set out herein.
Use of Our Website
1. In relation to material on the Website, You may:
- print the material;
- download and save the material in an electronic form and print such material later.
2. In relation to material on the Website, You may not:
- load the material onto another website;
- post the material in an Internet newsgroup;
- submit the material for the purpose of publication;
- reproduce or distribute the material in any way not expressly permitted in paragraph (1).
3. In relation to the Website, You may not:
- use any device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index the Website or any material on the Website;
- use any robots, spiders or webcrawlers or similar devices with respect to the Website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on Our infrastructure that We deem, in Our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use any content on, or index the Website for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of the material on the Website;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or Personal Information from any person;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Collection of Your personal information
- We may collect your Personal Information, including information about your usage of the Website, through the Website.
- We may retain such information indefinitely if We have reason to believe that Your conduct on or in relation to the Website may result in litigation between You and Us.
- The functionality of the Website requires that You enable cookies.
Use of Your personal information
We may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- sending you newsletters and survey requests;
- sending you advertising material, including advertising material from third parties.
Sharing your Personal Information
- We will not share your Personal information with third parties.
- We may share non-identifying information about You and Your use of the Website with third parties, provided that such information does not constitute Personal Information.
- While We will use best endeavours to safeguard the Personal Information that We hold, We do not warrant that Your Personal Information will not be hacked into or otherwise accessed without Our permission and We will not be liable for such unauthorised access.
Notices in writing
Notices under this Agreement must be in English and writing.
How notices are given
- Notices under this Agreement may be given by email.
- We may give notices to You at the email address that You provided to Us at registration or subsequently.
- You may give notices to Us at PO Box 8474 Armadale VIC 3143.
When notices are deemed to be given
- Notices are deemed to have been received one hour after sending.
- If a notice is deemed to have been received under paragraph (1) outside of Business Hours, then the notice will be deemed to have been received at 8.30 am on the next Business Day.
Indemnity and liability
Our warranties to You
- We do not warrant the correctness of any information contained on the Website. Such information is intended as a guide only.
- We warrant that any Publications that we sell to You through the Website are either:
Works in which We hold copyright; or
- Works for which We hold a licence from the copyright owner to reproduce and distribute the Work.
We do not warrant that the Website will be available 100% of the time, and You agree that We will not be liable to You where the Website is unavailable from time to time due to:
- maintenance; or
- server or internet connection outages.
Our liability to You for decisions You make
- You acknowledge that the information contained on the Website is general in nature and does not constitute personal or financial advice.
- You agree to exercise Your own judgement in applying any of the information contained on the Website, and subject to clause 8.4, We will not be liable for any resulting loss, liability or cost that you may incur.
This Agreement and any orders made through this Website are subject to the laws, and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals, of Victoria, Australia and the federal courts and tribunals of Australia.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or in any way unenforceable, it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and this Agreement shall be construed so as to most nearly give effect to the parties’ intention when it was originally executed.
Counterparts and multiple originals
This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts and all of those counterparts taken together will be deemed to constitute the same instrument.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and enure for the benefit of the successors in title of the parties.
You may not assign this Agreement.
We may assign this Agreement by notice to you.